Careers at r4
We’re always looking.
r4 is a diverse group of technologists, data scientists, business people and creative people.
No matter the role, we look for candidates who are professionally excellent, collaborative, hard-working and want to do the right thing. People who care about each other and bring out the best in each other. We have over 100 employees, and we can’t think of one who doesn’t match that description.
If you’re interested in exploring opportunities at r4, please contact us!
Technical Consultants (Jr. – Sr. level) – Northeast Region
r4’s Professional Services team works across multiple industries to deliver innovative AI solutions to brand name customers. As a Consultant on our Services team, you will work hands-on with our customers and partners to solve complex business challenges using r4’s AI solution.
You will provide remote and onsite technical guidance and delivery of r4 implementation projects, work on customer’s functional specifications and data requirements to provide customers with demonstrable returns. As a solution expert in the field, you will deploy business use cases to help customers realize their financial goals and advise them on best practices for applying AI solutions into their business.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- An interest in learning new technologies and businesses
- Demonstrated experience implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)
Cloud Ops Engineer – Austin, TX
The Cloud Ops Engineer works in direct support of the production cloud operations. The roles and responsibilities of the Cloud Ops Engineer can be divided into to work performed to stand up a new instance of the service for a client and the continuity and delivery of the service for live clients. Must have hands on Linux experience.
The Cloud Ops Engineer generally has the following responsibilities:
- Launching new server instances through AWS or any other supported cloud hosting service.
- Releasing new software into existing, live instances.
- Creating new base instances for servers to support the latest versions and configurations.
- Monitoring and maintaining all cloud instances at each point in the to ensure overall system availability and performance.
- Responding to monitoring alerts, performs troubleshooting to resolve incidents, and escalating complex issues to the development team.
- Communicating with customers, engineers and other technical support teams to prevent and potential network incident risks.
- Generating technical reports on the status of the instances operations including the availability, incidents numbers and resolutions.
Data Science – Ridgefield, CT
We are looking to add data experts to our team! We’re looking for people who can perform data analysis, mathematical modeling and prototyping of business problems. This role will have to identify data sources and perform data research, extraction and analysis, interpret data element learning into business attributes, and effectively communicate that information to team members and external clients.
Are you proficient in Excel? An expert at data processing? Proficient in statistics?
Are you familiar with R-language and/or Python proficiency?
Do you have experience within Oracle DB and BigData (Hadoop)? SQL?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, then we are looking for you!
BS/BA in Computing, Math, Business or Economics is a must; MBA preferred.
r4 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.