Careers at r4
We’re always looking.
r4 is a diverse group of technologists, data scientists, business people and creative people.
No matter the role, we look for candidates who are professionally excellent, collaborative, hard-working and want to do the right thing. People who care about each other and bring out the best in each other. We have over 100 employees, and we can’t think of one who doesn’t match that description.
If you’re interested in exploring opportunities at r4, please contact us!
Senior User Interface Developer – Austin, TX (central area)
implementation and product teams to ship features, enhancements and tackle bugs in our legacy system while working with our UI team to design and develop our brand new platform.
- Provide insight and feedback to help enhance and iterate on a wide-ranging suite of enterprise web applications
- Build and test modular components for use in multiple web applications and component libraries such as Storybook
- Build highly interactive data visualizations using charting libraries and/or custom d3 components
- Build and maintain meaningful unit and end-to-test tests for components and services
- Help design and implement elegant solutions to complex technical requirements
- Operate within an agile scrum team and diligently track and report on features, bugs, stories, etc
- Interact with product and business teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Follow and contribute to best practice coding and engineering standards; Help design and implement new technologies, methodologies, and processes that drive our engineering culture forward
Interface with static analysis and security and performance testing utilities to ship hardened web applications Contribute to technical documentation Follow WCAG 2.0 AA or section 508 compliance standards for
- An ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of working experience and a proven track record of building and shipping quality software
- Sufficient knowledge of visual aesthetic components and elements such as fonts, layout, color, graphics, etc
- Understanding of user interaction and design principles and best practices for modern web applications
- Working knowledge of OWASP and web application security standards
- Working knowledge of UNIX systems, command line and basic principles of deploying and maintaining web applications
UI Tech Stack:
r4 Technologies is committed to using the latest and greatest of web development technologies to provide an excellent developer experience and ship clean, performant and maintainable web applications.
- Angular 7+
- NgRX for state management
- ES6, Typescript, Node.js
- SCSS and (some) less
- Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Protractor, (some) Mocha, (some) Chai for testing utilities Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonarqube for CI
- (some) gulp, grunt, angularjs, jQuery, bootstrap, React
Customer Solution Architect – Public Sector
- Ability to interact, influence, and collaborate at all levels across Government to drive strategic initiatives and thought leadership critical to customer success.
- Deep functional, technical, and process-level knowledge and extensive demonstration experience in artificial intelligence, predictive technologies, SaaS, COTS in the Department of Defense.
Strategic thinker with proactive engagement throughout the pursuit sales cycle; removes blockers, challenges the status quo, unblocks design/technical stalemates, brings clarity from ambiguity displaying a
- Leads transformation/envisioning discussions for mission subject matter experts during which revenue opportunities are uncovered and solutions to capitalize on identified and shared internally.
Collaborates with a pursuit team of experts including Engineering and Sales, co-sell with and demonstrate a solution that maps business value with the end-to-end business transformation needs of the customer.
- Relevant vertical or channel management experience in Public Sector and the US Department of Defense.
- Deep technical background, with the business/relationship acumen to interact with high-level Government officials.
- Proven ability to present complex content to non-technical government leaders at the highest levels, industry organizations.
- Project and program management.
- Versatile customer-side business and relationship management knowledge and facilitation.
- Enterprise business software implementation.
- Marketing, CRM, Business Intelligence, Analytical Methods experience is desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting Public Sector business opportunities and/or direct Public Sector service.
- Undergrad required, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Highly self-motivated with drive, initiative, and capacity for challenging work with a strong sense of responsibility.
- A leader with innovative ideas and aggressive strategies to influence and grow our business with the utmost ethical standards and a deep commitment to customers, partners, and employees.
- Intelligent, confident in his/her capabilities, with the ability to thrive in a competitive environment and the willingness to challenge others and accept and encourage challenge from others.
- Team player and team builder who understands how to encourage and leverage collaboration for results, and how to motivate the existing organization to stretch.
Data Science – Ridgefield, CT
We are looking to add data experts to our team! We’re looking for people who can perform data analysis, mathematical modeling and prototyping of business problems. This role will have to identify data sources and perform data research,
extraction and analysis, interpret data element learning into business attributes, and effectively communicate that information to team members and external clients. Are you proficient in Excel? An expert at data processing? Proficient
in statistics? Are you familiar with R-language and/or Python proficiency? Do you have experience within Oracle DB and BigData (Hadoop)? SQL? If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, then we are looking for you! BS/BA in Computing,
Math, Business or Economics is a must; MBA preferred.
© 2024 r4 Technologies, Inc.