r4 Named a Gartner Cool Vendor in AI Core Technologies
by David Bradley, EVP Solutions
On behalf of our entire team, I’m pleased and proud that Gartner recently named r4 a Cool Vendor in AI Core Technologies for 2019.
Regarding these Cool Vendors, the Gartner report says, “Their capabilities support the ‘democratization of AI’ by bringing these technologies closer to the citizen workforce, allowing application on a wider variety of data and by helping to link business domains to achieve desired business outcomes.”
Seeing the Cool Vendor report published within a week of the company’s biggest product announcement was extraordinary for r4. Gartner’s report adds to a growing consensus that solving the silo problem is a major emerging business need.
What we like most about the report:
- That r4 is one of four companies that Gartner chose to highlight as a Cool Vendor in this space for 2019. It’s quite an honor to be recognized as such by Gartner, the pre-eminent provider of tech research and advisory services to executives.
- It references cross-enterprise AI. r4 has established thought leadership and delivered proven technology that have helped to define this emerging category.
- It says the group of those who should care about r4 includes business leaders, supply-chain leaders, large incumbent enterprises, and IT leaders looking for an alternative to more point solutions and long professional services engagements. This diversity of appeal reinforces our belief that our use-case-centric approach is right, and applies across many industries, organization sizes, and business roles.
- We’re business and results focused. We enable business leaders to make better decisions and take faster actions while leveraging their existing systems. We provide rapid value and drive continuous improvement. We deliver better business outcomes as a service. Collectively, it’s what we call The Business of Better™
- We use a model-based approach to understand markets, businesses, and the drivers of demand, which fuel our XEM™ Engine to reveal business opportunities, augment decision making, and drive better automated actions.
- We’ve set the stage for the next new management discipline in large organizations: Cross-Enterprise Management. And we’ve pioneered a new category of technology to make it possible: Cross-Enterprise AI.
Look at the links provided in this post. Find out more about the XEM, the cross-enterprise management engine that delivers better business outcomes. Take a look at the real results we’ve delivered for clients. Read our press release. Reach out to us for more information or to start a conversation.
Because that’s all cool too.